Tree removal is required for a variety of reasons, and can often be a difficult and daunting task. The task can be labor intensive, and the proper equipment must be used. A knowledgeable arborist is the best choice for tree removal, but there are tips that can make tree removal safer and easier, ensuring that the job is accomplished with minimal risk and maximum results.
There are a number of reasons that a tree may necessitate removal:
- The tree is dying or dead
- The tree is diseased or damaged
- The tree’s disease may spread to other plants or shrubs
- The tree is encroaching on your home, shed, barn, or nearby power lines
- The tree is blocking your view or creates too much shade
- The tree is malformed or has significant structural problems
- The tree is too large for the property
- The tree is adding to the crowding of plants on your property
- The tree has sizable cracks or defects in the trunk
When a tree is determined to require removal, there are several factors to consider:
- Whether or not the tree is near any power lines. Arrangements should be made ahead of time with the utility company to minimize the danger.
- The direction that the tree will fall. It’s best to predetermine this factor, as it provides the opportunity for the area to be properly prepared.
- The proper tools for the job. These should be in optimal repair and well-maintained. Gloves, safety glasses, hard hats, and other personal protective equipment are also important.
- Optimal and safe conditions. Questionable weather conditions should be avoided, and Potential hazards may be dealt with or removed during ahead of time.
To allow for removal in the most effective and safest manner possible, it is best to hire a professional. As a licensed and insured full-service tree company, the arborists at Arbor-Pro offer safe and quality tree removal service at a competitive price. Accomplishing the job to the satisfaction of each customer, Arbor-Pro is certified and has over 30 years of combined arborist experience. Excellent and efficient service is the company’s #1 priority, and the team at Arbor-Pro is available 24/7. As professional tree care experts in Lakewood, CO, the Arbor-Pro tree care team has the expertise and experience to accomplish the job safely and efficiently.
To request a free estimate, call Arbor-Pro at (303) 935-0005, or visit their website.